What I love most about my team is that everyone is committed to providing excellence in the most energetic, fun and compassionate environment. We love coming to work because we see each other going above and beyond to treat our patients well! What a fulfilling job!
Collectively, we form a partnership with patients and provide personalized orthodontic care of the highest quality in a caring, friendly and enjoyable environment. We are professional, ethical, and maintain a positive attitude. Our clinical objective includes continuing education and application of the advances in orthodontics and other technologies to consistently deliver state of the art orthodontic treatment.
We have developed a team of highly qualified individuals with long-term dedication to our success and who deliver superior customer service. We not only serve our patients but also support our community at large by giving our time, knowledge, and sponsorship.
Dr. Kurth brings 17 years of diversified clinical experience in orthodontics to the practice and has worked with several leaders in orthodontics, such as Drs. Vince Kokich and David Turpin
Dr. Kurth earned her degrees from two of the best dental schools in the country:
- Specialty training in Orthodontics: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Dental Degree: University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Kurth has been nationally recognized for her achievements:
- Board Certified Orthodontist: Less than 50% of orthodontist are ABO Certified
- American Board of Orthodontics- Achieved the highest score in the nationwide examination for board certification
- American Journal of Orthodontics- Authored the most outstanding clinical article of the year 2002