Feel great about your smile at any age
With advances in science and technology, most patients are now candidates for improving their dental health and appearance with orthodontics. We welcome patients of all ages, including children, teenagers and adults. Our top priority is to provide you a smile that you can be proud of.
Best time for orthodontic treatment
Orthodontic treatment can enhance a smile at any age; however, we recommend children have their first orthodontic screening by age seven. Signs of orthodontic problems in young children can include an overbite, crossbite, underbite, crowding of teeth or spacing between teeth.
Early identification of bite problems allows for more effective treatment. An early evaluation gives you peace of mind that you are providing the best dental care for your growing child.
Benefits of orthodontic treatment
- Set foundation for a healthy smile
- Prevent abnormal tooth wear
- Reduce formation of dental cavities and gum disease
- Improve ability to maintain clean teeth; important for your overall health
- Establish ideal environment for effective speaking and chewing
- Lower risk of trauma to protruded teeth
- Enhance self-esteem and self-confidence
We are a team of dedicated professionals who create a partnership with each of our patients to provide personalized orthodontic care of the highest quality. Our newly equipped offices focus on patient comfort, safety and treatment efficiency. Digital x-rays and digital photography provide us with the best diagnostic information and maximize safety. Our up-to-date sterilization procedures add additional security and patient protection.
Team training and continuing education is a vital part of our practice. We are able to translate the latest information and technology into real benefits for our patients.
With your needs in mind, Dr. Kurth provides a comprehensive list of orthodontic services including:
- Invisalign – 2015 Premier Preferred Invisalign Provider
- Clear Braces
- Multi-phased treatment for children and teenagers
- Comprehensive treatment for teenagers and adults
- Complex multidisciplinary care for adults
- Digital x-ray machine for low radiation x-ray’s
- iTero Intraoral 3D scanner
- AcceleDent SoftPulse Technology