Invisalign – for the smile you’ve always wanted
Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, the world’s most advanced aligner systems, which gives you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile and bite you’ve always wanted.
What is Invisalign
Invisalign is a series of custom, clear aligners using SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features that are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement.
Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
What Does Invisalign Treat
Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
How Does Invisalign Work
To start, we scan your teeth with our iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then, Dr. Kurth plans a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be.
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They are not only clear, but smooth and comfortable. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening. We ask that you wear your Invisalign clear aligners 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
It’s that simple! Plus, you can eat whatever you like and not worry about braces popping off.
Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating.
Why Choose Invisalign
- Fast Treatment – With an accelerating device, you can switch aligners every 5-7 days
- Comfortable – smooth, clear aligners that are easy to put on and take off
- Removable – allows you to eat whatever you like
- Convenient – Ideal for busy schedules
- Proven results- SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!